Innate Killer Summit 2022 at San Diego, March 30- April 1:
Founder and CSO/CTO of GAIA BioMedicine, Professor Yoshi Yonemitsu, was invited to give a presentation on recent advances of GAIA-NK.
Professor Yoshi was invited to present the recent advances in the R&D stage of GAIA-102, a product code of the unmodified GAIA-NK platform, at Innate Killer Summit 2022.
The particular focus of his presentation;
– GAIA-NK can be identified by some specific chemokine receptors and integrins distinct from conventional NK cells
– Outstanding features of GAIA-NK to eliminate solid tumors
- Efficient mass reduction by rapid and efficient tumor cell killing
- ‘Me too’ signaling to accumulate GAIA-NK as well as host effector cells
- Resistance to immune suppressive cells
– ‘Memory-like NK’-like biological properties
– Production advantages
- Culture of mixed PBMCs of multiple donors to reduce inhibitory KIRs
- Ready for use formulation and critical factors essential to keep biological activity and viability
Innate Killer Summit 2022: Speakers